Holistic Acupuncture Near Surry Hills
Pregnancy, Infertility and More
Eastern Therapies is a leading acupuncture clinic in Sydney, with locations in both Bondi and the CBD. From facial rejuvenation to women’s health acupuncture, Surry Hills locals can have a variety of different concerns addressed at our clinic.
Our treatments are conducted in a serene environment, with our practitioners adopting the gentle Japanese approach to acupuncture. This means that our treatments are even accessible to those that are frightened of needles. Traditional Chinese medicine and herbs are also a large component of our treatments, with our practitioners working to create a personalised treatment plan for you.
How acupuncture may be able to help
The practitioners at Eastern Therapies work to address a variety of different concerns, from sports injuries to aesthetic treatments. We pay particular attention to women’s wellness and fertility, offering everything from pre-labour support to IVF acupuncture in the Surry Hills area. This expertise means we are able to address concerns like:
- Infertility – By addressing your emotional health and stabilising your menstrual cycle through the use of herbs and acupuncture, you may increase your chance of successful conception.
- IVF – Acupuncture may improve the efficacy of IVF treatments by improving blood flow to the uterus and ovaries.
- Pregnancy – Acupuncture can improve morning sickness, help you prepare for labour, assist the baby with descending, and reduce the risk of miscarriage.
- Menopause – Menopausal symptoms like hot flushes, night sweats and bloating may be alleviated through the use of traditional herbs and acupuncture.
- Endometriosis – Acupuncture can help to alleviate some of the painful symptoms of endometriosis by promoting blood circulation and regulating hormones.
- Postnatal – Post-baby issues like insufficient lactation and mastitis can also be addressed with acupuncture.
Traditional medicine and acupuncture have been shown to be very beneficial to women in particular, due to their ability to regulate your stress response and rebalance your hormones. Acupuncture also promotes healthy blood flow and function of the ovaries and uterus.
Visit Eastern Therapies today
Experience the effects of acupuncture for yourself at Eastern Therapies. Our practitioners are more than happy to work alongside any other healthcare practitioners you are also seeing to create a holistic, personalised treatment plan. Improved wellbeing could be just an appointment away at Eastern Therapies.