More information on how acupuncture can assist in vision disorders and issues.
Acupuncture may benefit the eyes in the following manner:
· Awakening Dormant Photoreceptor Cells“Rebooting” those cells to start capturing more light for vision
· Stimulating The Release of Nerve Growth FactorsEnticing your ocular nerve cells to start growing and repairing
· Increasing Local Stem Cell Activity for Repair & RegenerationIncreased stem cell activity is related to new cell generation and repair
· Organizing Neuro-Coherence of Nerve SignalingPrevents “invalid signals” that confuse the brains optical processing
· Promoting Parasympathetic ResponseCalming your nervous system – a system cannot regenerate when it’s not in a place of rest
· Increasing Neuroplasticity: Rewiring & Firing To Optimize Remaining Visual SystemYou’re brain can re-wire itself to create new pathways and improve over past function
· Facilitating Repair Of The Ocular Vascular SystemBetter blood flow is one of the keys of ocular health.
· Helping to Maintain the Ocular MicrobiomeYour eyes, as your gut, have a specific biome that is optimal
Contact us for more information regarding how we can help you.