Many believe cavities and tooth decay are irreversible and the only solution is to remove the affected tooth and fill it with a synthetic material. But oral wellness can be achieved by reversing cavities naturally.
Tooth decay begins when the residues of carbohydrates like milk, cakes, candy are left on the teeth. Bacteria living in the mouth produce acids after consuming the residue, hence destroying teeth leading to decay.
There are four main factors that contribute to this.
- Mineral deficiency in diet (eg, calcium, magnesium)
- Fat-soluble vitamins deficiencies (eg. A, D, E, and K, especially vitamin D deficiency)
- Excessive intake of phytic acid-rich foods (eg. grains, nuts, seeds, and beans)
- Excessive intake of processed sugar
How to reverse cavities naturally besides avoiding fluoride?
- Remove sugar (eg. use raw honey and maple syrup sparingly and no artificial sweeteners )
- Eliminate Phytic Acid (limiting grain consumption and no unfermented soy products)
- Consume Raw Dairy and Nutrient-Rich Foods
- Use Mineralizing Toothpaste
- Try Oil Pulling with Coconut Oil
Try these methods today and look after your oral health for a beautiful healthy smile!
For more information, please refer to