Gentle Acupuncture for Maroubra Residents
Pregnancy, Infertility and More
If you’ve been searching for a relaxing and gentle approach to acupuncture, Eastern Therapies is the ideal destination for you. With clinics in Bondi and the CBD, Eastern Therapies treat a number of concerns using acupuncture and traditional medicine.
The traditional medicine practitioners at Eastern Therapies work with people from all walks of life, and with a range of different complaints. Our specialisation is women’s health, as acupuncture has been shown to effectively regulate the hormones and promote blood flow to the uterus and ovaries. From endometriosis to IVF acupuncture, Maroubra women may find acupuncture to be beneficial for various conditions and concerns.
Our clinics are even suitable for acupuncture first-timers, as we take a gentle and relaxing approach to our treatments. To experience the benefits of Japanese acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine, please don’t hesitate to book an appointment with Eastern Therapies.
Women’s health acupuncture near Maroubra
Acupuncture has been shown to be incredibly beneficial for a variety of women’s health concerns relating to pregnancy, menopause and more. Our treatments can assist with:
- Experiencing a healthier pregnancy – Acupuncture and herbs can strengthen the pregnant body, thereby reducing the risk of complications.
- Preparing for labour – Acupuncture can reduce the amount of time you spend in labour by helping the baby descend.
- Relieving morning sickness – Herbal remedies can alleviate morning sickness and allow for a more comfortable pregnancy.
- Improving the success of IVF – By improving blood flow to the ovaries and uterus, your chances of a successful IVF treatment may increase.
- Enjoying improved health post-baby – Post-baby issues like mastitis and insufficient lactation may be eased with acupuncture. We also offer pediatric treatments.
- Assisting with symptoms of menopause, endometriosis and more – Acupuncture can also help women at other stages of life manage their symptoms, such as reducing the intensity of night sweats, bloating and hot flushes during menopause, or improving circulation and alleviating pain for those with endometriosis.
Whether you are seeking support during labour or infertility acupuncture, Maroubra locals can turn to Eastern Therapies for help. We take a holistic and personalised approach to our treatments, developing a plan that is tailored to you. We will also work alongside any other medical practitioners you also visit.
Visit Eastern Therapies for complete wellbeing
Improved emotional and physical wellbeing is possible at Eastern Therapies. Enquire about the benefits of acupuncture, or book an appointment by speaking to our friendly team today.