Acupuncture in Vaucluse
Pregnancy, Infertility and More
Eastern Therapies has a strong interest in treating women’s health acupuncture near Vaucluse, helping to alleviate the symptoms of a number of different feminine health problems. Some of the concerns we can address with acupuncture relate to infertility, pregnancy, IVF, menopause and endometriosis.
We conduct our treatments in a serene environment, using gentle Japanese acupuncture techniques. This means our acupuncture treatments are even accessible to first-timers. Aside from this, our acupuncturists and traditional medicine practitioners will work with you to create a personalised treatment plan, while also taking a holistic approach to your health and wellness.
Whether you’re looking for an anti-ageing treatment or infertility acupuncture, Vaucluse residents can enjoy peace of mind at Eastern Therapies. Simply contact our team to discuss a potential treatment plan for you.
About our women’s health acupuncture
While the acupuncturists and traditional medicine practitioners at Eastern Therapies work with people from all walks of life, our primary focus is on women and their unique health concerns. From menopause to IVF acupuncture, Vaucluse women can find relief for a variety of different concerns at Eastern Therapies.
Here’s exactly how our therapies can help with women’s wellness concerns:
- Infertility acupuncture – By working on your physical and emotional health as well as stabilising your menstrual cycle, our therapies may be able to assist in increasing your chances of successfully conceiving.
- IVF acupuncture – Our IVF acupuncture can improve blood flow to the uterus and ovaries, therefore aiding the body in positively responding to fertility treatments.
- Pregnancy acupuncture – Acupuncture can be used to prepare women for labour, trigger certain points that help the baby descend, and reduce the risk of miscarriage. Acupuncture can also be used throughout pregnancy to manage morning sickness.
- Menopause acupuncture – Traditional herbs and acupuncture can help to alleviate some of the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause like hot flushes, night sweats and bloating.
- Endometriosis acupuncture – Acupuncture promotes blood circulation and regulates hormones, potentially helping to alleviate some of the painful symptoms of endometriosis.
- Postnatal acupuncture – Acupuncture can assist with post-baby concerns like insufficient lactation and mastitis.
Overall, acupuncture and traditional medicine can be very beneficial for women. With an aim on rebalancing hormones and reducing your stress response, these therapies take a holistic approach to wellness. Acupuncture also improves blood flow, with our treatments being targeted towards the ovaries and uterus to promote healthy function.
If you have been seeking empathetic and gentle women’s health acupuncture near Vaucluse, please don’t hesitate to contact our CBD or Bondi Junction locations.
Book an appointment with Eastern Therapies
If you would like to see how acupuncture or traditional medicine may be able to help you, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Eastern Therapies. Improved health and wellbeing could be just an appointment away.