- Nigella sativa supplementation improves glycaemic control
- Nigella sativa seed (black seeds seen above) has been used in traditional medicine for several thousand years for a broad range of health conditions including metabolic disorders
- Multi-strain probiotics more effective than single strain probiotics for IBS
- Irritable bowel syndrome affects approximately 1 in 10 individuals and represents a major therapeutic challenge due its complex and poorly defined pathophysiology.
- Probiotics are emerging as an effective treatment for IBS due to their effects on gut microbiota
- Allergies may be triggered by proton pump inhibitors
- Proton pump inhibitors are among the most commonly prescribed medications worldwide, yet long-term use has been associated with adverse effects, including an increased risk of gastric cancer
Stay tuned for our next dose of topical health tips inspired by the incredible medical research happening right now!