As the governments and community prepares for preventing the spread of COVID-19 we would like to advise you how we are maintaining a healthy and safe environment for everyone. We have added other protocols to our usual standard protocols of sanitising and washing of hands;
What We’re Doing:
- We sanitise our hands before and after treating a patient.
- We are wearing gloves and mask during treatment.
- We are cleaning with disinfectant all face-cushions, benchtops, door handles and chairs prior to and after each patient has attended.
- Providing hand sanitizer in each room.
- We have disinfectant wipes in each room for your use .
- All patients have been advised with symptoms such as fever, cold , cough, sore throat to call for a phone consultation or reschedule their appointment rather than come into clinic.
- We are burning essential oils and spraying essential oils in the room that are antiviral.
- Our receptionist is screening all patients that call regarding their symptoms and advise those with a cold or been overseas to stay at home or consult a doctor.
What You Can Do:
- According to Australian government guidelines, please self quarantine for 14 days if you have travelled overseas
- Please also refrain from coming to clinic for 14 days if you have been in contact with a friend, family member or colleague who has been traveling to those affected areas or been in contact with someone who is showing symptoms.
- Thoroughly scrub/wash your hands, before clinic, and feel free to use our hand sanitisers in clinic before you enter the rooms – especially after going to the bathroom. As much as possible, avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes. If you find yourself sneezing or coughing, please do it into a tissue or your elbow. Please don’t forget to wash your hands immediately after.
- If you feel unwell and/or following travel to the affected countries, or have had contact with an individual with coronavirus, please see a health professional immediately. Government guidelines also suggest that you self-isolate and closely monitor your health for 14 days.
- Please re schedule if you have a cold or flu and you may call Houng for a phone consultation and she can send you out herbs to assist you to recover.
How you can build your immune system
Acupuncture and herbal medicine may assist your immune system and prevent colds and flu. Our herbs can reduce your cough, mucus and fever.
Please give us a call to enquire re immune boosting formulas we can send out to you.
We recommend super mushroom and astragalus complex to strengthen your immune system.
Read this blog to assist you
This article gives you good tips on immune support.
Home Visit acupuncture service
- You may not have heard of this service
- If you are working from home these days and do not want to venture out please call for our Home Visit acupuncture service $120 for all visits in the Eastern Suburbs
There is no need to panic instead please take extra precautions and consider beyond yourselves and of those within the community who may not be as strong and healthy.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding during these unpredictable times.
For any questions please contact us on 0400 331 321 or send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your ongoing support to our business
Keep healthy and safe.
Eastern Therapies x