Holistic Acupuncture for Coogee Locals
Pregnancy, Infertility and More
Eastern Therapies is an acupuncture and traditional medicine clinic with locations in Bondi and the CBD, easily accessible to Coogee locals. From sports injuries and laser therapy to pregnancy and IVF acupuncture, Coogee residents can have a variety of concerns addressed at Eastern Therapies.
Our specialisation is in the area of women’s health acupuncture, with Coogee women at all different life stages turning to us for traditional remedies. From a safe pregnancy to a comfortable menopause, the practitioners at Eastern Therapies guide women through a range of matters.
If you have never tried acupuncture before, Eastern Therapies may be an ideal place to start your journey. We take a gentle approach to our acupuncture treatments, which are conducted in a serene environment. This means they are completely approachable and accessible even to first-timers who are nervous about trying acupuncture.
Whether you’re looking to minimise chronic pain or wanting to try infertility acupuncture, Coogee residents will be able to enjoy a tailored and natural treatment approach at Eastern Therapies.
Why seek out acupuncture
Acupuncture and traditional medicine may assist with a variety of health concerns. With our expertise relating to women’s wellness, the practitioners at Eastern Therapies can address issues like:
- Infertility – Acupuncture can stabilise your menstrual cycle, which may increase your chances of successful conception.
- IVF – Acupuncture improves blood flow to the uterus and ovaries, which may help with the effectivenss of IVF treatments.
- Pregnancy – Acupuncture can be used to manage morning sickness, help you prepare for labour, and reduce the risk of miscarriage.
- Menopause – Acupuncture can minimise uncomfortable symptoms of menopause like night sweats, bloating and hot flushes.
- Post-natal – Acupuncture may improve post-baby issues like mastitis and insufficient lactation.
- Endometriosis – Acupuncture improves blood circulation and regulates hormones, which may help to reduce some of the painful symptoms of endometriosis
Acupuncture and traditional medicine can help to regulate the body’s stress response and rebalance your hormones, which is particularly beneficial when it comes to women’s health concerns. To find out how acupuncture may be able to help your unique situation, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Eastern Therapies today.
Prioritise your self-care today
Experience the positive effects of acupuncture and traditional medicine at Eastern Therapies today. Simply call to book an appointment, and let us know if you’d like us to work alongside any other medical practitioners you are seeing.