Acupuncture in Dover Heights
Pregnancy, Infertility and More
Eastern Therapies is an acupuncture clinic located in Bondi Junction, conveniently positioned for those seeking acupuncture near Dover Heights. Our team specialise in treating women’s issues through acupuncture and traditional medicine, with treatments relating to pregnancy, IVF, infertility, menopause and endometriosis.
All our treatments are incredibly gentle and our clinic environment is serene, making it suitable for first-timers. Whether you’re simply looking to de-stress or wish to treat a complex medical problem, our specialists will work to provide you comfort and wellbeing.
From facial rejuvenation to IVF acupuncture, Dover Heights locals can have many of their concerns addressed at Eastern Therapies. Whatever your precise concern may be, Eastern Therapies can provide the required support and relief through a combination of Chinese herbs and gentle Japanese acupuncture.
Call us to find out more about our treatment options, or book an appointment with one of our traditional medicine practitioners today.
How acupuncture helps our Dover Heights clients
At Eastern Therapies, we cater to clients from all walks of life. From newborns to the elderly, there is a place for acupuncture and traditional medicine in many people’s lives. Our key focus, however, is on women’s wellness, with our team offering everything from menopause to infertility acupuncture to our Dover Heights clients.
Some of the ways acupuncture can help women include:
- Prepare for labour – Acupuncture points can be triggered to assist your baby to descend. This can also reduce the amount of time you spend in labour.
- Reduce the risk of miscarriage – If you have miscarried in the past, you may find reassurance in the form of acupuncture and herbs, which can strengthen the body.
- Morning sickness – Acupuncture can be used to alleviate symptoms of morning sickness
- IVF – Specialised acupuncture can improve blood flow to the uterus and ovaries, increasing responsiveness to fertility medication.
- Infertility – Acupuncture can be used to improve fertility and increase your chances of successful conception.
- Post-baby – Acupuncture can help to treat conditions such as mastitis and insufficient lactation.
- Menopause – Herbs and acupuncture can be used to alleviate symptoms of menopause like hot flushes, bloating and night sweats.
Generally, acupuncture is thought to be effective for women’s health conditions as it rebalances the body’s hormones by reducing your stress response. Acupuncture can also improve blood flow to the ovaries and uterus, helping these body parts work more effectively and minimising any pain you may be experiencing in these areas.
Visit Eastern Therapies today
If it is time to give acupuncture a go, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Eastern Therapies. Our CBD and Bondi Junction locations make us the ideal place for acupuncture near Dover Heights. Unlock wellness, calm and improved health with Eastern Therapies, your empathetic traditional medicine practitioners.