Acupuncture in Woollahra
Pregnancy, Infertility and More
Are you looking to try acupuncture near Woollahra? Eastern Therapies is conveniently located near Woollahra, offering acupuncture and traditional medicine therapies to people from all walks of life. While we do cater to all clients, our particular focus is on providing women’s health acupuncture to Woollahra-area locals. Acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine has been found to be effective in relieving symptoms for a variety of different women’s health concerns such as menopause, endometriosis and infertility.
We practice in a gentle and serene environment, making our acupuncture treatments feel like a breeze (even for first-time visitors). Whether you’re looking for facial rejuvenation, a de-stressing session or treatment for a complex health problem, Eastern Therapies will be able to assist.
Using traditional Chinese medicine and gentle Japanese acupuncture, we are able to provide support, relief and comfort for a number of issues. To discuss your treatment options, reach out to our Sydney CBD or Bondi Junction clinics for personalised information.
How acupuncture can help with women’s health
Our particular focus on women’s wellness allows us to provide leading infertility, pregnancy, menopause, endometriosis and IVF acupuncture to Woollahra locals. Acupuncture can assist with feminine wellbeing by increasing blood flow to the reproductive organs, rebalancing the body’s hormones, and lowering your stress response. This encourages optimal bodily function, while also managing your emotional health.
Our women’s health acupuncture can help with a number of concerns including:
- Preparation for labour and healthy delivery – By triggering the appropriate acupuncture points, it may be easier for your baby to descend, thereby reducing the amount of time you spend in labour as well.
- Strengthening the body throughout pregnancy – Acupuncture and traditional herbs can be used to strengthen the body, potentially reducing the chance of miscarriage.
- Alleviating morning sickness – If morning sickness is a persistent concern for you, herbal remedies may be able to alleviate some of your discomfort.
- Improved chance of successful IVF – Our specialised IVF acupuncture focuses on improving blood flow to the uterus and ovaries, which in turns increases the body’s responsiveness to fertility treatments.
- Improved chances of conception after infertility – Similar to IVF treatments, acupuncture can also be used to promote fertility and increase your chances of successful conception and a healthy pregnancy.
- Support during the first few months of your child’s life – Acupuncture can also be used after birth, helping to treat concerns such as mastitis and insufficient lactation.
- Relieving the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause – Uncomfortable symptoms of menopause like hot flushes, bloating and night sweats can be improved using acupuncture and traditional herbs.
- Alleviating the pain associated with endometriosis – By promoting circulation and regulating hormones, acupuncture can help to alleviate some of the pain resulting from endometriosis.
From the alleviation of menopause symptoms to IVF acupuncture, Woollahra residents can find a number of personalised, holistic treatments at Eastern Therapies.
Book an appointment with our acupuncturists today
If you would like to explore the benefits of acupuncture, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Eastern Therapies. We will talk you through a tailored treatment plan, and help you unlock physical and emotional wellness on your own terms.