Stress management and study skills workshop, for Yr 11 & 12
Tuesday 9 July, 10am -12pm
Exams are fast approaching and a lot of students are really starting to feel the pressure around this time of year. Is your child feeling stressed and under-prepared for assessments and exams? Are they in Year 11 or 12 and want to learn to manage their stress and studies better? Then this workshop is just the right thing for them.
Inlight Psychology is presenting a workshop on time management, increasing productivity, and anxiety management strategies, for students in Yr 11 and 12. The workshop will have a strong practical focus and students will leave with a toolkit of strategies to help manage their workload and stress.
The workshop will cover topics such as:
– time management, organisation, planning, and time-tabling
– breaking tasks down into smaller, more achievable steps
– procrastination strategies
– dealing with perfectionism
– managing distractions (e.g. phone and laptop)
– stress management and anxiety management techniques
– coping with panic and tolerating distress
If you have any questions regarding this workshop, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 8320 0566 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register go to: https://www.inlightpsychology.com.au/studyworkshop