Another “Japan Journey with Miki” is coming up in mid November 2017, this time featuring beautiful autumn leaves, particularly in the ancient capital of Kyoto.
Miki runs organised tours and bespoke journeys to Japan. For details on his upcoming 11 day journey through Japan ( November 8th – 18th ), visiting Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone and more, please get in touch with him: firstname.lastname@example.org
AUTUMN LEAVES JAPAN TOUR
11 days 8 – 18 November 2017
AU$4,950 pp twin share single supplement AU$450
small group – maximum 6 minimum 3
- 5 nights in Kyoto: Autumn leaves everywhere in the ancient capital, particularly at the
temples and shrines I have hand-picked. We will walk beautiful pathways and old town
streets where traditional Japan is still well preserved and in the people’s way of life
- 4 nights in Tokyo : One of the most exciting cities in the world where we explore the old
and new co-existing with Japanese charm. We will stay in sophisticated Ginza, the very
centre of Tokyo. The world’s largest and famous Tsukiji Fish Market is close by, along
with many good sushi restaurants.
- 1 night in Hakone: Staying at an authentic onsen-ryokan (Japanese style accommodation
& hot spring bath, with traditional Japanese meals). Dynamic Hakone is a popular national
park. We will enjoy a few different rides to explore its many beautiful features including
Lake Ashi cruise with well praised Mt Fuji view.
- A day trip to Kamakura: Visiting the impressive Great Buddha from the 13th Century
sitting in the open-air, in Japan’s first feudal capital.
- A day trip to Himeji: Visiting Japan’s best and World Heritage listed Himeji Castle dating
back to 1604.
- 11 days in Japan fully escorted by Miki Komatsu, 10 nights accommodation, 8 days all meals & welcome drink/supper on the first night.
- All transport (inc Shinkansen trains) and admissions throughout the tour
- Free time: 1 day each in Tokyo and Kyoto (meals not included in free days)
- There will be a good amount of walking, as well as the use of public transport, to really explore and experience Japan.
NOT included: your Int’l flights and your travel insurance
ENQUIRIES: Miki Komatsu email@example.com tel 0418 671 953