Soothing Acupuncture Near Double Bay
Pregnancy, Infertility and More
Acupuncture can assist with a variety of health and wellness concerns, from sports injuries to pediatric treatments. Eastern Therapies address these concerns and more, with a particular focus on offering women’s health acupuncture to Double Bay locals.
Eastern Therapies have two clinic locations, one in the CBD, and one in Bondi. Our traditional medicine practitioners work with people from all walks of life, alleviating a range of complaints and concerns. Acupuncture has been shown to be particularly effective for women’s health concerns, as it can regulate hormones and promote blood flow to the feminine organs. From menopause to IVF acupuncture, Double Bay women may see positive results by undergoing acupuncture.
Our clinics offer a serene environment, meaning our acupuncture treatments are entirely relaxing and restorative, even for first-timers. From facial rejuvenation to pain relief, Eastern Therapies will likely be able to assist. Using gentle Japanese acupuncture along with traditional Chinese medicine, we can provide support, relief and improved wellness.
Women’s wellness and infertility acupuncture near Double Bay
Our expertise in women’s wellness allows us to address a variety of concerns relating to infertility, pregnancy, menopause and endometriosis. Our treatments can help you with:
- Healthier pregnancy – Acupuncture and herbs can strengthen the body during pregnancy, reducing the risk of miscarriage.
- Preparing for labour – Acupuncture can help your baby to descend and reduce the amount of time you spend in labour.
- Relieving morning sickness – Herbal remedies may alleviate morning sickness, allowing for a more comfortable pregnancy.
- Improved IVF success – Our IVF therapies improve blood flow to the uterus and ovaries, which can increase the body’s responsiveness to fertility treatments. Fertility can also be boosted in a similar way for couples seeking to conceive naturally.
- Post-baby wellness – Acupuncture can help with post-baby concerns like mastitis and insufficient lactation.
- Relieving menopausal symptoms – Acupuncture can alleviate uncomfortable menopause symptoms like night sweats, bloating and hot flushes.
- Alleviating endometriosis pain – Acupuncture improves circulation and regulates hormones, which can make the symptoms of endometriosis more manageable.
Find personalised, holistic treatments for a variety of women’s health concerns at Eastern Therapies. We will also happily work alongside any other medical practitioners you see in order to create an all-encompassing treatment plan for you.
Seek complete wellbeing
Wellness is achievable and attainable at Eastern Therapies. Talk to us about the benefits of acupuncture or your suitability for herbal medicine, or book an appointment at our CBD or Bondi clinics today.