Have you had pre-eclampsia or would you like to reduce risk of pre-eclampsia?
Here are some ways you can reduce the risk of getting pre-eclampsia
- CoQ10 supplementation during pregnancy reduces pre-eclampsia risk
- CoQ10 supplementation reduced blood viscosity and improves blood flow thus reducing the systolic and diastolic pressure
- Low omega-3 fatty acids levels are associated with increase risk of pre-eclampsia
- Probiotic intake reduces risk
- Maternal choline intake reduces risk
- Low selenium levels increase risk 5 fold