Natalie is an experienced bodywork therapist, with over 15 years’ experience. She integrates various techniques into her treatments, creating a therapeutic space to de-stress and unwind.
Natalie is highly trained and offers a variety of different therapies and treatment options:
One such option is Pregnancy Massage
Pregnancy is a time of great changes, massage is a wonderful way to relax, increase your energy and relieve discomfort. It can help you prepare for the birthing process by helping you release tension in the body and improving bodily awareness. Massage will:
- Reduce muscle cramps and painful trigger points
- Relieve pain in the muscles and joints of your legs, low back and upper back
- Increase flexibility, making it easier for your body to adjust to a changing shape
- Ease constipation, gas and heartburn
- Reduce excess fluid retention
- Slow the progress of varicose veins
- Relieve headaches
For the Month of December Natalie is offering $20 off a 1hr massage/reflexology treatment
Natalie will be available by appointment only. Don’t hesitate to call or email her with questions or if you would like to talk about treatments.